Libraries are great places to work and play! Here's a list of fun things to do at the library with your little ones:
1. Search for fun books together
2. Sit and read a book or two before you check out
3. Attend a weekly Storytime reading
4. Many libraries have special programing for children, such as song and dance time, or meet the animals, even playdates; these can be a lot of fun!
5. Go to movie night at the library
6. Rent a dvd for family movie night
7. Borrow a fun music CD
8. Grab a book on tape for the whole family to enjoy
There are loads of fun things to do at the library! Even festivals and farmer's markets. If you're unsure, just ask a librarian for more information on their "programs" or to help you with anything you may need.
Have fun on your Library adventure!!!